Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

What's crackin world? It's the big homie Federal Ranga... Damn, sounds like I'm doing my show doesn't it? I'on blame you if it does. The last time you guys saw me here it was June 2010 and I was in the middle of the Adventures of Federal Ranga about to have my character tear off in the Game's ass [||]. Honestly? I got stuck. I wrote bars SO hard for Game I didn't know what to put for Fed. Ain't that a bitch? Please believe Fed's gonna win though (come on, I wrote this shit).
That's not the only distraction that's kept me away from WtCMS. My ex-fiance aka Fed's Lady, work, bullshit and the recent explosion that is Commission!!! Productions spearheaded by my "popular" vlog On Yo Ass!!!. Yes you gotta say it with 3!s. On Yo Ass!!! has become the crown jewel of my life. I love talking hip hop & rap shit, interviewing artists, being sent music to review & feature on the show and knowing that I can actually profit from it, too. But I'm not gonna talk y'all heads off with all that. We'll get to that soon enough. I'ma write what the hell I wanna write and what y'all like, just like before and this time... nothing's coming down when it goes up. LET'S GET IT!

No comments:

September 11th, 1986 > 9/11/2001

I'm pretty positive I'm going to catch some flak for this... what with it being my first post in almost 6 months and all. Whatever.....