Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adventures: Battle or Bus Pt. 4: The Game & The God

(As told by a spectator in the crowd)


Aight, so check it, right? This Fed nigga destroys Crook L or whatever the fuck his name is and we snatch his ass up, namsayin? Next thing you know Game steps in all huffin, puffin and shit outta nowhere. Now I know I'm just a nigga in the crowd, but shit, I was tryna catch a flighy my-damn-self, y'know? But fuck all that, I'm into the battle now.

When Fed said that shit about Game being locked up for 50 years for impersonating an MC, he wasn't kidding. Game was already on his 6th year so I'm like *ppssshhh* fuck he get outta there and shit? See back in 2021, not too long after the USA became the Newnited States of Rap it was like all mandated and stuff that fraud wasn't tolerated on any level especially in rap. Part of some "Keep it 103" Law or something like that. So impersonating an MC today is like... like.... 1st degree murder in this bitch. And nobody takes this law more serious than President Snoopy D-O-Dub. But anyways back to this battle.

The P.A. nigga comes on again he's all: IT'S THE GAME VS FED!!! 64 STRAIGHT BARS!!! YOU CRACK, YOU LOSE!!! YOU GO IN, YOU FLY!!! LET'S GO!!!

So the nigga is about to get it in and next thing you know a light starts all shining all bright and shit. I'm talking like, police car bright, cuzo. Blinding everybody up in this bitch. When the flash finally stops beaming in my fuckin eyes, everybody in this bitch silent. I look up and I'm shuttin the fuck up off rip. Nigga, you don't disrespect the God MC. Damn, right. You heard it. Rakim, in all his realness hovering above it Fed & Game with the both of them just lookin up. Fed must don't know any better cuz before Rakim Allah can say a word...


"Ayo! What the fuck, fool!!! I'm tryna battle up in this bitch, DAMN!" Fed snaps at him!


I know this nigga.... did NOT... just size Ra up like that. The God's eyes light up, I'm talking like completely white haze up in here... like he's Raiden or something and the entire ground starts shaking hard as fuck! Now, I'da ran myself, but being from the West? Shiiiiiiiiiit, quakes are like random traffic stops. Everybody know what its like. You just waiting for it to happen again.


"Silence, kid...," Ra's voice booms like a James Earl Jones.... if he was from New York.
"Nigga, forrrrrrrrrr WHAT?! As if I'm not having a fucked up enough day as it is! I got half jacked by Kurupt, sent on a secret mission to NY by $ykotic, jammed up in here, I gotta rap my ass off to get on this plane, Game's unexplicably out the clink, and now YOU'RE here! And can somebody tell me how the fuck Nipsey Hussle got an AIRLINE JOB?! Nigga, I want answers."
"There is foul shit goin on, homie. As God MC I'm making it my personal business now to see that this is a fair contest, na'mean?" Rakim says to Fed. He starts lowering from the air to the ground while he talking. Everybody's all quiet and shit. Like you never seen a nigga fly before. DMX 737 Hijacking in 2016, anybody?
"So whatchu tryna say? This shit ain't no coincidence?"
"That's something you have to find out on your own. You got some miles to put on, aight? Now... Let's get this battle started."


Ain't nobody scared anymore, but slowly loud cheers emerge from the crowd as the battle gets read to jump again. Beat? Shit... couldn't have done it better myself. DJ starts spinning What's the Difference by Dr. Dre. Nigga, it's on!!!

3 comments:

The Sykotic Don McCaine said...

Son you are wild...

Tony Grands™ said...

Ha! This shit could be some animated movie shit.

I was like "Oh shit, he talking to Rakim like that?"

Haha

Curtis75Black said...

You're out ya mind Fed !! This is all screenplay material man.

September 11th, 1986 > 9/11/2001

I'm pretty positive I'm going to catch some flak for this... what with it being my first post in almost 6 months and all. Whatever.....