Thursday, December 17, 2009

Adventures: Chuntell The Cautious

Federal Ranga is on his way to New York City on a mission from $ykotic. Meanwhile, back in Miami, Chuntell is in the middle of another busy morning...

CLICK *Sighs*

"He forever on his way somewhere... I wish he would sit his ass down somewhere sometimes," grunted Chuntell walking into her offices. She couldn't even make it to her desk without being called for by one of her jovial employees. She always believed they were just sucking up to her.

"Chuntell, a call on line one," a quiet woman said to her as she walked by.
"Tell em to reschedule."
"Chuntell, Chuntell!" another worker called out "Ms. Chapman, wants to know if she can move her party back a week. She's went into labor today."
"$5k extra. You let her know that. I know I didn't tell her to get knocked up," Chuntell replied nearing her office door. When she finally made it to her door, she turned around and looked at the office behind her to see her busy little staff. "I love this shit." With that she opened the door, entered her office to sit down and began to drink her already prepared hot chocolate on her desk.

"Girl, how I'm tryna plan a bash and you late?," a woman already sitting in her office said with a smile.
"Cuz I'm the boss and you better be a-," Chuntell stopped.
"Oh," said the now familiar woman, "that's how you gonna do me?"
"Oh my Gaaaaaaaaaahd, Trinaaaaaa, girrrrrrl, where you been?" C replied getting back up to exchange hugs with her friend. She and Trina had been friends for year ever since Fed introduced the two at a birthday party she organized. "It's been so long!"
"Child, I know," Trina laughed back while sitting down. "I see yo little business is still moving."
"I know... its been a crazy year, but I love it."
"So where yo hubby at?"
"Girl, stop... I do not see no ring on this finger..."
"And? Ya'll been talking to each other for so long. Don't you think it's about time?"
"I ain't studdin you, girl. You almost married Weezy, you can't tell me shit."
"Yeah, but I was crazy for that... anyways... ahem... when ya'll doing that though?"
"I'on know," Chuntell sighed, looking at her empty ring finger "If he can act like he can stay still for 5 minutes, I might can lock his ass down... tha's my baby though."
"Hmph," Trina joked. "Yeah, I hope he can make my party. You know why I'm here. I got the Forever Diamond Divas party I wanna throw in a month."
"Oh, yeah... what you got in mind?"
"Well.... I want white... white everywhere... like on some Puffy shit. You know Da Baddest gotta set it off."
"Ok... where you thinking about doing it?"
"I was thinking the beach."
"South Beach," Chuntell noted to herself, going into her desktop to get started. "Ok, South Beach."
"Oh, naw, girl... North Beach. Like 71st, Collins Ave and stuff... everybody goes to SoBe... I want something different."
"Girl, ain't no clubs over there! Why there?"
"I'm steppin my game up," the Diamond Princess replied.
"Ok... anything else?"
"Surprise me... just remember white all over... I know you gonna blow it out, baby. But right now I gotta go though. You know I stay busy."
"Aight, you haven't given me much to work with, but I'll do something for you."
"Yeah, baby! I trust you," Trina replied while standing up. In the middle of turning around to exit Chuntell's office her larger than average ass knocked over a picture of Anton in a glass frame. It fell fast to the floor face down and shattered into many pieces. One of the smallest shards flew past Chuntell's face, cutting it slightly. Unknowingly Chuntell started to bleed. A small line of blood ran her left cheek as she grabbed a tissue off of her desk to wipe it away. "Oh, my God... I'm so sorry! You want me to help you with that? I'ma call 911-"
"Trina, stop! It's not that serious... tiny ass little cut. I'ma big girl. Go... I'll be fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, go on now, before I throw this hot chocolate on yo ass," she reassured laughing.
"Aight," Trina laughed back. "Keep ya girl posted."
"Yup."

Having finally stopped the small bleeding, Chuntell bent down to pick up the photo. Something startled her. The glass had actually crossed an X over Fed's face. She took it as a sign while she walked to close the door to her office. She walked back to her chair and sat down. Turning around in the chair, she peeked through the blinds into the sky.

"Baby... if you can hear me... I love you. Please come back to me."

2 comments:

Tony Grands said...

Good shit, Fed.

Shaping up pretty nicely, sir.

I just wanna know what the hell's going down in NY...

The Sykotic Don McCaine said...

Son is ill...

September 11th, 1986 > 9/11/2001

I'm pretty positive I'm going to catch some flak for this... what with it being my first post in almost 6 months and all. Whatever.....