Monday, May 24, 2010

Adventures: Battle or Bus Pt. 5: Game Goes Off

Game's Bars
(As told by Federal Ranga)


We finally about to get it on. Rakim is in the house, it's 64 bars and it's time to go. What's the Difference by Dr. Dre is spinning (what's up with all these west coast beats, man?) and the crowd is pumped. Feeling cocky than a mufucka, I opt to go first. I didn't want people to think I had time to think lyrics out. Fuck that. I got some type of integrity damnit.

"Yo, let's do this shit!," I holler out. "I'ma go ahead and straight-" This nigga completely cuts me off and starts his 64 bars off. Fine. Fuck it. Let him go... fag. Only one of us really has something to prove here.


Game 64:
Now keep ya eyes wide open. I dilate you, nigga
I'on need Busta Rhymes to Violate you, nigga
This is Eazy like the E, but minus the 40
And they gon be pourin em out when I'm done with you, shorty
This nigga'z like 5'10". Why he rappin tough?
Spike Lee must be doing casting the way he acting up
You as real as Avatar. Nigga, paint ya skin blue
And cripwalk down Compton so my Bloods can skin you
Is you insane in the membrane like B-Real?
Taking this battle bigs you up, nigga, let's be real
You be dickriding $yk on some groupie shit
That's killing ya whole crew softly on some Fugees shit
I done been to Miami and you know what I noticed?
Survey says Fed's a rapper, but nobody know it
Who can blame em? Nigga, please, you trash and you weak.
Homo nigga. He'll be On Yo Ass!!! every week
You don't make ya own shit. You gotta team fullof writers
Faking the funk. Gossipping like divas and liars
You preach to the choirs, but I ain't tryna hear that
Factor in the fact when you rap, I can't fear that
It's nothing. Have this nigga crying back to his mammy
Throw a tiara on him. He's the new Queen of Miami
Please. I'ma have this faggot MIA
The only plane you know is paper like MIA
In MIA? He be running with the Dolphins and shit
I'ma catch him at the AAA small talking and shit
It's easy for me to do. My gun closet is the zoo
Don't know whether to Desert Eagle, slug or hawk him and shit
We gon see who's tough then. So why's you lying?
He 5'8" putting 5'10" on his driver's license
It's fitting. He bout to C Deez Ls like a trucker
Since you push gas, duck these Shells mufucka
Put the Exxon his head if he think he Mobil
Marathon of bullets fill his ass up for real
So chill. Or die like ya name's Yung Berg
I'm a tree. You a shrub. Bitch ass young herb
Black Wall Street, nigga. You wanna be down
Been in this shit for years and still the man you wanna be now
Wannabe clown. Put the mic down. Learn to krump
Before I pull that Tommy out and let the burner dump
This nerd's a chump. You thought you had the smarts to win
Too bad nigga. You lost. Go play ya part again
You gon lose ya head, chest, legs and arms again
You feeling like 50? Nigga, get ya army then
And speaking of that faggot, we gon beef for life
Run all you want. Nigga, you can't escape me for life
G for life. To a bitch like you it's hard to understand it
Now back to regularly scheduled programming
Look at me and look at you. You should clap yaself
Stop playing. You don't even believe you can rap yaself
It's niggaz like you people think southern rappers are stupid
When they need proof they pop in that trash you call music
I'm 10 million records deep. I did that shit on my own
And I don't have time to play with these kiddies. I'm grown
My son could probably son you. So if y'all placing a bet
Put the money on my nigga. Son of Jayceon's a threat
Ain't nothing you can say. Back to the drawing board
I mastered the art of war. What you saying your harder for?
The game is mine. It always will be
That's never gonna change until the day they kill me
But I'm too nice, my nigga. Too tight, my nigga
Ain't no way in hell you gettin on this flight, my nigga
So that plane you tryna catch? Take a look at it now
The only way you hittin NY's with your foot on the ground. BLAOW!


The crowd goes completely ape shit as this nigga starts slappin fives, fist bumping niggaz and waving at people like a fuckin parade princess and stuff. I'm floored. At this point a nigga ain't feeling to hot after that. The fighter in my says I can take this nigga, but he came stronger than I expected... not too much name droppin and if I'm not mistaken, this nigga didn't say Dr. Dre's name ONCE. I think I might be in trouble. Fuck it... I look up an Rakim and he gives me the motion to crack it off. As he does, his eyes light up Raiden style again and the music changes to a different beat. A favorite of mine. Multiply by Xzibit. I can fux with this...

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Curtis75Black said...

Yeah, he did but a foot in your ass !!

SOUTHSIDE A-TOWN said...

i can fux w/ this, too. i just dont know what beat u said it was on, iono that one. but, u had me rollin w/ them gas station names & shit. LMAO!!!

Jamal7Mile said...

I'm late, but this is dope! I live for battles!

September 11th, 1986 > 9/11/2001

I'm pretty positive I'm going to catch some flak for this... what with it being my first post in almost 6 months and all. Whatever.....